Monday, May 02, 2005

You too, Gracie

Why I sob quietly at my desk while surfing the net:

A new Republican power-grab at PBS
"[Chairman of the Corporation for Public Broadcasting] Mr. Tomlinson told them they should make sure their programming better reflected the Republican mandate."

How Bush's Social Security plan will screw me. Presented in easy percentages.

Abortion, gay rights and the deficit are one thing. They're not touching my cable TV!

From The New York Times:
It appears that [Paris] Hilton's blond ambition knows no bounds and she is clearly intent on capitalizing on her fame; she commands anywhere from $150,000 to $200,000 to appear at a party for 20 minutes, she said. "If it's in Japan I get more," she said.
That's it, folks. Good night!

[If it's in Japan I get more?]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home