Sunday, June 26, 2005

Not Really Away

I apologize for not posting the last few days. A few things came together that kept me quite busy - an exam in my class & being under staffed at work. Also, jury-duty.

I'm happy to say that Jury Duty has come to a close and I wasn't picked. I was excused from serving on the jury by a judge - but since I went down there and all, I don't have to go back for at least two years. I'm sure that will give me just enough time to forget how crazy boring it was.

Today started off well because I got to the farmer's market early. If any of you have a farmer's market near you, I urge you to go. The vegetables and fruits and other stuff from there is so much better than store-bought!

I settled today for cherries (first week for those!) some summer squash, snap peas, fresh bread and homemade feta cheese. I'm sure the prices are a bit higher than in the store (but not outrageously), but the difference in taste is well worth it.

I'm also on the look-out for something to do for the 4th of July. My friend who usually has a party on that day has moved the party to the next week - so I need to find something to do. What are you all planning for the 4th?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home