Sunday, June 19, 2005

Postcard Club!

Blatantly stolen from Zulu's Subjectiveness - I'm just adding to the movement...

Postcard Club!

It's very simple. One of the newest forms of communication sparks interest in one of the oldest.

Quite simple: You e-mail me your name and address, I send you a postcard, then you send me one back. Getting mail is always fun.

Getting mail that isn't offers for credit cards and menus for greasy food is fun on a bun.

As an added incentive, I've just returned from L.A. with some great old movie poster post cards. Who wants Invasion of the Saucer-Men?

It should be fun to see what kind of postcards I get back as well. Send postcards of your town, or things you like, or just a picture you enjoy. I'll report back here when I receive replies.

The sharing of postal addresses can be a little weird, but trust me, my stalking phase has passed. And don't forget, you'll be getting my address, too. Don't stop by, the place is a mess.

E-mail away! Let's get this thing going!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home