Thursday, February 03, 2005

Not a religious one

I was going to post tonight - about a Flamenco Dance class Lisner hosted, and about how I'm a bit disappointed that we haven't had much snow this year -- but it took me 45 minutes to create and implement that little "cheese icon" you see in your address bar above. YES, that's cheese!

So, no new information, but don't you think you should bookmark this blog? That way you could see that darling cheese icon every time you open your bookmarks! (or "favorites" or "Loved_Pages" or whatever you call it.) Do what you want, I'm going to bed.

2 Comments:

At 2/04/2005 11:08 PM, Blogger Lori said...

My lovely - you are already IN my favorite places. I even moved you up to one of the top spots so I don't have to scroll ALL the way down to find your site!

 
At 2/06/2005 1:43 PM, Blogger Rhodent said...

I appreciate the cheese! I have you listed with my favorite links... of which there a few, I might add. The most important thing though is that YOU appreciate the cheese and are having fun with it! Cheers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home