Sunday, February 13, 2005

Moo.


Honestly, I have no idea why I have a blue cow on my webpage. I suppose there is the cow/cheese connection, but that wasn't really what I was thinking about.

I was simply surfing around and happened by Color the Animals. What a goldmine! There are plenty of animals to download and color; what made me download the cow and color it blue in Photoshop is beyond me.

It is, however, the cutest cow picture ever.

Let me be clear on one point: That is NOT Babe the blue ox from the Paul Bunyan story - I hated that ox, it never made sense within the story. Also, teachers in school always told the Bunyan story as an example of a Tall Tale. They forgot to tell us that it is the only one.

[Don't get started on Johnny Appleseed - not. even. close.]

1 Comments:

At 2/13/2005 10:39 PM, Blogger Rhodent said...

Love the cow. Maybe you could make him cheese colored. :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home