Thursday, August 24, 2006

Getting High

Have you been checking out the cool photos at airliners.net?
I'm a plane freak - I love to watch them, and so these pictures are great.

Whenever I'm flying in and out of Washington, I'll do my damnnest to fly in and out of DC National Airport. It's partly because I don't own a car, and National is really close. The other main reason ...

Who wouldn't want to fly in and out of this airport?!

Let's look at other pictures ...

Yay! for Eastern Air Lines! The first Airline I ever flew on. Always such shiny planes, too. Nice.

Linda later realized that serving drinks and hiking up her skirt was getting her nothing but paper cuts on the U.S. Mail Express. (Cool square windows, though.)

After heckling the large airplane for hours (FATTY! FATTY!), Bill went out alone to check it one more time, and was never heard from again. (CHOMP!)

747 Apply Directly to the Forehead
747 Apply Directly to the Forehead
747 Apply Directly to the Forehead

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home