Tuesday, August 08, 2006

what's that smell?

Don't get me wrong. I'm so far to the left of the political spectrum that I can't wear white shirts. My heart bleeds through. Sometimes, for fun, I run up and down the street screaming TAX AND SPEND! TAX AND SPEND!

But this Connecticut thing - Senator Leiberman vs. Lamont - has gotten out of control. I used to read several "lefty" blogs daily - daily kos, Americablog - but no more. The blogs want to claim a win for Lamont SO badly, they want to prove the worth and the strength of the "netroots" SO badly that their reporting has done something horrible.

Their blogs began to bore the shit out of me. If you were to limit your reading to those blogs - God forbid - you'd think Lieberman was a bumbling Republican candidate, who stands for everything unAmerican and whose volunteers are nothing but paid mercenaries. He has no supporters - he has to pay everyone off, and oh, also, he's responsible for gas prices rising, the Iran-Contra Affair and Clay Aiken being gay.

So, I'm done with those blogs. Like any responsible American I'll make up my own mind and vote my own conscience. And I'll stay entertained with that delightful Cute Overload blog.


Look at that puppy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home