Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Just one thing!

One little thing can throw your whole night off.

I was ready to blog about a really interesting series of Altoids ads in The New Yorker that ran this week - so I got out my trusty digital camera and snapped some shots.

For the life of me I can't find the damn cable that transfers the damn pictures from the damn camera to the damn computer.

Damn!

First I looked in the red cabinet. A lot of the wires are in there - ipod wires and recharger with remote wires, along with some extra cable I got with a new VCR. No good.

Then I moved on to the plastic "junk" bin in the closet. This is where the wires in my life go to die. Old, old TV wires, old earbuds, a broken radio. Nada.

Now I'm getting desperate. I look in all the drawers - even the silverware drawer, the dresser (mixed up with clothes?) Near the dvd cases, the freezer (the freezer?). Nothing. *sigh*

So now I'm here talking about nothing - as usual. I swear, it was going to be a good post! Such a little thing, and it's driving me crazy!

I'll try to get them downloaded at work tomorrow, we have the same brand of camera there, and post it then.



Damn it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home