Saturday, May 28, 2005

Proof!

I've really been enjoying my new digital camera - just reading the manual and playing around with the settings. It's amazing how a camera can show typical scenes from your life in a whole new setting.

I also noticed that some of the pictures seemed to have errors. The picture below shows something above the television to the left. It's some sort of specter rising into the air. I didn't think much of it at first, figuring that it's a reflection of the television screen.



But then I took the picture below. Again, on the left there is some sort of disturbance. I thought it looked a little like those fuzzy ghost pictures you see on the television, but c'mon, ghosts? No such thing.



You can imagine my surprise when I transferred the picture below to my computer. That's a ghost! (In case you don't see it, it's on the right, above the plants.) A haunting! In my very own apartment!



The possibilities are endless! Book deals, television movies starring Justine Bateman, maybe a feature film just for fun. I thought I could get used to living with a ghost. There would be a transitional period but we would learn to get along.



I just wish he'd stop stealing my watch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home